Thursday, January 27, 2011

i can't remember my xanga password

Considering I'm almost 30, that's probably good.  So I'm here.  Sup y'all.

It's the year 2011.  I think that's supposed to mean something to me.  Eleven has forever been my lucky number (yeah, I have one), so that makes sense, right?  Nothing phenomenal yet, but the year is still young.

I guess you're not supposed to get too heavy or anything in your first blog post.  I mean, it's like a first date, I guess huh? It just feels weird.  We're not that cool yet.  I mean, I might abandon this altogether, and all of this personal information is just hanging out on the internet.  We'll take it slow.  I guess we'll see.  So maybe I just don't have a boyfriend.  I have a blog instead.  This could be genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment